Jojo the red tail starting size 2.5 inches and thanks giving the tiger shovel nose

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Cool project. Gotta love when a rtc gets a decent home

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Please be nice with the video review my 6 year old filmed the first part LOL
[video=youtube;fl_xeeII0T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl_xeeII0T4[/video]

Do to the weather takinging a plung from 40 degres to 20 to 10 have had to put the mini mega tank build on hold. It costs enough to heat my house with out letting in a 10 degree draft so I can fiberglass and sand.

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Well Jojo is easally living up to his 1 inch a month that redtails are known for. He is quicly out growing my 55 tall due to how thin the tank is.

A note to future readers of this thread had I had him in a 40 breader I bet I would have bought my self an extra month or two. That still mean he would have out grown the 40 breader in 5 to 6 months thats with buying him at 2.5 inches.

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
Well Jojo is easally living up to his 1 inch a month that redtails are known for. He is quicly out growing my 55 tall due to how thin the tank is.

A note to future readers of this thread had I had him in a 40 breader I bet I would have bought my self an extra month or two. That still mean he would have out grown the 40 breader in 5 to 6 months thats with buying him at 2.5 inches.
I have a 2.5 inch rtc I bought 2 weeks ago in my 55 gallon. He was a tiny 2 inches when I got it. I feed it 1/2 a shrimp every 2 days. Here's a picture of him.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329937550.426974.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store