mind = blown. its illegal to pump ur own gas in NJ and Oregon

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
Mass banned those little click stops so you don't have to hold the handle. When it gets cold many of the auto shut off systems stick and you get a flood of gasoline. My understanding was that it was part of the reason Jersey prohibits self serve gas. When I lived in NY in winter just about every week someone would leave the system locked and go inside to get snacks and wiz. Returns to a flood of gas down the side of their car and a puddle.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ

mcsnapper1

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 26, 2010
Nor Cal
I've always been curious how you get gas in these states after hours, when there is no attendant on duty. Are fueling stations not open 24 hours, or do they have people working around the clock?

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
There's not one I like,but if it's a Kevin Smith production-then hells yeah!Oh yeah-and Skid Row rocks!...but this whole jersey fashion thing-I just threw up a little.

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
it floods? mind = blown. i thought that was impossible and only in movies or something. here in cali, u stick the nozzle in and theres a lil button or thing u do so u can go hands free. and when ur tank is full it stops automatically with no flooding what so ever.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
it floods? mind = blown. i thought that was impossible and only in movies or something. here in cali, u stick the nozzle in and theres a lil button or thing u do so u can go hands free. and when ur tank is full it stops automatically with no flooding what so ever.
just because it never happened to you,doesn't mean it never happened.In some areas,they remove the auto fill feature and make you hold all the way so that won't happen(unless you fall asleep while pumping)!lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store