MMA News and Notes

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
spoiler:

dang rumble! he was doing good but he kept throwing kicks that was being caught and used to be taken down. and in the first round when he caught dc with a big punch, he rushed a little bit and found himself on the defense on the ground. then his cardio just couldn't keep up with dc's pace. it was a good fight. dc showed that he's got a pretty good beard and fought thru adversity. he took some big punches and kicks. it was a good fight.
rumble deff need to work on his cardio..

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
So when is the bones/dc rematch?
who knows............first is the court stuff, then depends if he does any time and if he does, depends how long

the division has to move on. him and bader was supposed to fight and since dc got pulled from that fight to fight tonight they been going at it on twitter. then they had a verbal altercation in the middle of the post fight press conference. that could be dc's first title defense

Reactions: neoprodigy

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
who knows............first is the court stuff, then depends if he does any time and if he does, depends how long

the division has to move on. him and bader was supposed to fight and since dc got pulled from that fight to fight tonight they been going at it on twitter. then they had a verbal altercation in the middle of the post fight press conference. that could be dc's first title defense
Sounds like that's a go by 2 wrestlers? Boring. DC does need to stop talking though. Lol

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Arlovski vs Browne was crazy. It's good to see Arlovski having success again, but I don't think it will last.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Arlovski vs Browne was crazy. It's good to see Arlovski having success again, but I don't think it will last.
that was pretty insane. browne almost knocked him out while on spaghetti legs. good to see resurgence in these old school fighters' careers

eddie, why does dc need to stop talking?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I can't even take him serious. just w clown. first he calls out jones. Then he's callin out bader about Twitter and previous beef like a narc. let me guess...you think it's good for the sport

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
there are tons of do-gooders

a little talking trash here and there don't hurt nobody. at least not until they get in the cage

as a sports fan, you already know bad blood and rivalry is good for any sport

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Oh so they can hug each other because someone said something on Twitter? Bader wouldve died from that opening round shot Johnson planted on DC Lol.

Trash talking is one thing, narcing is bush league. No one cares what bader said on Twitter

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Tell me you hate him and wanna beat his children and rape his wife. Don't tell me what he said on twitters. Narc!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store