MONSTER Mega-Tank P/U Lowell, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diy kinda guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2012
r.i
I don't know why people are trying to figure it out. I already made a space in my garage and I'm about 45 mins away. Hopefully I can pick It up in a week or so :)

Diy kinda guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2012
r.i
I'm going to call a moving company as I don't have a truck if they wont move it ill rent a truck from U-Haul or a local trucking company and get some people together and exchange for beer and pizza . . Op can I put a deposit on it? Is it acrylic or glass?

Any one have tips of moving it? 2x4 all around it bolted to the floor while Straped down and foam padding underneath sound good?

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
I don't know why people are trying to figure it out. I already made a space in my garage and I'm about 45 mins away. Hopefully I can pick It up in a week or so :)
I'm trying to make space in mine :Duploadfromtaptalk1348976612279.jpgas you can see this tank won't be lonely with me it'll have a bunch of big yank buddies to hang with

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Diy kinda guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2012
r.i
I'm trying to make space in mine :DView attachment 833657as you can see this tank won't be lonely with me it'll have a bunch of big yank buddies to hang with

I had to move a 69 fire bird out of the garage just to make room. I thought of renting a storage unit but why bother when my red tails would love all that space. Im gonna measure and see if It will go in the basement through the bulk head but I don't think it will. So garage It is!

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Good luck I'm jealous , 45 min is perfect. Even if you hired pros to move it your ahead of the game.

Funny enough I had to move a 69 olds toronado blocking the garage door in the driveway.

Diy kinda guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2012
r.i
Good luck I'm jealous , 45 min is perfect. Even if you hired pros to move it your ahead of the game.

Funny enough I had to move a 69 olds toronado blocking the garage door in the driveway.
Yeah. If they say yes it will save me alot stress. Just to get 10-15 people their without driving 5 diffrente cars will be worth the money alone. Plus no need to break my back. I'm young I'm only 21 but why take a chance? Lol. My biggest thing is when I get it home what do I put it on to keep it of the cement. Wish I had a stand ready for it. But that's gonna take some time to make with them curves in it.

ajb1971

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
Lowell, MA
you can take the existing stand too...........tank itself is 28'' tall,I may have to remeasure that but we got through a 30'' door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store