my fish arent as active anymore

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
Maybe it's sulking, is it an Oscar? If it is then it's pretty much sulking, there are other fish the sulks... Well, for the feeding I fast em twice a week, regular intervals tho, the benefit would be like this, if fish are fed regularly tendencies are they would die younger than most fish, dunno why but it's observed as it is, given the right care and everything. They're pretty confident as a cat now, knowing someone will just feed us.

"Give me my food, human"

most Cichlids are predators, their natural behavior would make them hunt, instincts would tell them to move, like a human needs to find a job, but if that man found a couch which gives all he needs, would he take a job? probably not, they'll be comfy-lazy bums... I'd say make em hungry for a bit, it won't harm the fish. Unless it's a fry/juvy.

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
Maybe it's sulking, is it an Oscar? If it is then it's pretty much sulking, there are other fish the sulks... Well, for the feeding I fast em twice a week, regular intervals tho, the benefit would be like this, if fish are fed regularly tendencies are they would die younger than most fish, dunno why but it's observed as it is, given the right care and everything. They're pretty confident as a cat now, knowing someone will just feed us.

"Give me my food, human"

most Cichlids are predators, their natural behavior would make them hunt, instincts would tell them to move, like a human needs to find a job, but if that man found a couch which gives all he needs, would he take a job? probably not, they'll be comfy-lazy bums... I'd say make em hungry for a bit, it won't harm the fish. Unless it's a fry/juvy.
+1 on the feeding....
In my case , I also throw a bit of food here and there...makes the fish dash around for food..and get them excited too..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store