Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

WE ARE MONSTER FISH KEEPERS!

-MFK STAFF

New...ish CK and BGK

Discussion in 'Knifefish' started by benzjamin13, Mar 24, 2012.

1. benzjamin13

benzjamin13 Global Moderator
      Staff Member

Chef
      I got this guy probably a couple of months ago. I got 2, but unfortunately, the other one didn't pull through. Feels kind of strange as the last CK (Albino CK) and this one doesn't seem to grow as fast as the other CKs that I've had in the past. It's not a big deal though. I'm not looking to get him to grow 2' in the next month or anything like that anyways, lol!

My BGK I've had for a few years now (I think, lol!).

I would post more pics, but it seems that I'm having issues with the uploader.

Attached Files:

2. dovla935

dovla935 MFK Members

nice looking knifes...I like bgk..planing to buy one soon...