new MFK icons for Facebook-Twitter-Google+ etc?

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
mods want to explain it ? if we click on the FB icon here, will it automatically post something on our FB account? ... or just give us an option? I don't know what these new app capabilities here will do (except for the email us- which seems obvious. ) and I don't normally link all my crap together, the way Apple does.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Something we're still trying to figure out. I clicked on a couple of those icons and all they do is open up a new tab that brings you back to the MFK home page.

Reactions: petspoiler

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Something we're still trying to figure out. I clicked on a couple of those icons and all they do is open up a new tab that brings you back to the MFK home page.
I just gave you your first MFK LIKE......send dark semi-sweet chocolate :)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ya know, I don't know what they'll do. I guess that's one more thing I'll have to figure out and address in the upcoming series on How To Do Things in the New MFK

Reactions: petspoiler

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Ya know, I don't know what they'll do. I guess that's one more thing I'll have to figure out and address in the upcoming series on How To Do Things in the New MFK
Yay. You knocked the stickies out of the park for goonch and dorado's I can't wait for a comprehensive guide to using the new MFK.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
for your first LIKE, send dark chocolate covered cherries in liquid,, not the overly-sweet white filling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store