Official Gun Lovers Thread!!!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
addicted2cichlids;1762773;1762773 said:
that pistol grip is clean :headbang2 2 stage trigger :headbang2
thx! the guy that i purchased the lower receiver from said that the 2 stage trigger is a MUST with these guns. im really glad i did, it makes a world of a difference over the standard trigger. not bad for a $100 upgrade!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
One more thing, that is not a high cap magazine. 30 rounds in CA is a big no-no!! it only holds 10 rounds, but is made to look like a 30 round mag. it helps with the tactiCOOL factor :ROFL:

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
dmopar74;1762853; said:
so the pistol grips are legal because your clip needs a tool? thats what im getting out of the code you posted. if so NICE loophole!
actually, the whole gun is legal! its a silly law when you really start to read it. but yeah, basically if my mag needs a tool to be released, then i can have all the parts that would otherwise make this an assault weapon according the penal code. these parts are known as "evil features" and are the collapsible stock, rear and forward pistol grips, grenade launcher, flash suppressor, etc.

if my mag could be released with my finger, then i couldnt have any of these parts and essentially could not own an M4 and I would have to get a regular rifle like a Kel-tec

Does that kinda make sense?

Jakefin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
Green Bay, Wisconsin
VERY NICE MY FRIEND now.....mod it to accept a drum clip(if possible) and bring it to WI and lets have a feild day on sum paper!!!:)

Dynamite

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Everett WA
Yummy. Enough said.

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
jcardona1;1762914; said:
actually, the whole gun is legal! its a silly law when you really start to read it. but yeah, basically if my mag needs a tool to be released, then i can have all the parts that would otherwise make this an assault weapon according the penal code. these parts are known as "evil features" and are the collapsible stock, rear and forward pistol grips, grenade launcher, flash suppressor, etc.

if my mag could be released with my finger, then i couldnt have any of these parts and essentially could not own an M4 and I would have to get a regular rifle like a Kel-tec

Does that kinda make sense?
yeah makes sense, the rules dont though, their saying "hey you can launch grenades from the hip, but do not change clips fast, thats a no-no":ROFL:

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
BEAUTIFUL M4!!!!!!! ive gotta stick to my airsoft M4 unfortunatly though :(.

you should get a red dot or a scope though, the M4 i shot had a red dot that was crazy accurate.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Kilbane;1762958;1762958 said:
Sweet rig bro. You part of Calguns by any chance? :D
thanks everybody! yup, im a member there. thats where i did lots of research. i dont post much there though, just read all the good info! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store