plans for a new app?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
It would be impossible. The people that created it don't support the software in it anymore.
That's a shame. Thanks for the insight.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The Mobil app was the greatest thing ever but so far so good with this version. It pays to have a good phone.

I can only imagine how bad it'd be on a crap phone though

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Is the new site tapatalk compatable? I know it costs money to set that up but I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to donate. Any possibilities for something like this?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Having an app is not going to happen. Going to tapatalk would cut the legs off of nearly every feature we have. Why gimp the forum like that and pay money to intentionally take away features?

I have, however, found a possible solution to our problem. While we won't have an app, we can have the FEEL of an app, and for completely free in the time it takes you to install an up then copy/paste. Waiting for a confirmation of iOS compatibility.

Keep your eyes open for a new thread about this...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Having an app is not going to happen. Going to tapatalk would cut the legs off of nearly every feature we have. Why gimp the forum like that and pay money to intentionally take away features?

I have, however, found a possible solution to our problem. While we won't have an app, we can have the FEEL of an app, and for completely free in the time it takes you to install an up then copy/paste. Waiting for a confirmation of iOS compatibility.

Keep your eyes open for a new thread about this...
How do we get our little "group name" or whatever it's called back? The one that's auto updated based on number of posts. I see you've got a custom one

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
How do we get our little "group name" or whatever it's called back? The one that's auto updated based on number of posts. I see you've got a custom one
Mine actually carried over from the VB4; possibly because I'm staff and staff can edit it at will. Honestly, I haven't checked to see how or even if I could change it yet.

It might require the same thing as it required on VB4: bothering a Global.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store