PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Cool! I went out today and sunday, no luck for me yet.

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Focus on lakes that have a good YP/ crappie population cause the bass and CP are still hit and miss for the most part. Also I few trout are being caught around here !

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-1

Stoped at my Church street spot for a quick hour after work and was able to land my first spinner bait bass of the year !!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

106.JPG

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
thats whats up T! nice to see ya gettin on a quality bass and not the dinks, i had the same thing earlier this week... we gotta get u a 6lb+ this year cuz!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Yeah I'm going to try my best but in NJ the window is small for 6lb+. Trying to get the bass bus ready cause I'm going to target some musky early season at "lake Mercer" !! Have to get a big net cause I had one at the boat in 07 but couldn't land it !

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-1

Stoped at "Bakers basin" for hour and half after getting off work early. I didnt see any action in the basin but before giving up for the day I decided to try the D&R canal in hope of maybe a trout or some CP action. Sure enough within 5 minutes BAM a nice two pound CP straight murdered my 1.5 !!!!

Only one bite but ha its beats a skunk !!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

011.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store