Post All The Different Species/varients of Frontosa you have

LOCO_LOCO

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2008
SAN DIEGO
wht u mean with (wild caught ) how and where?
chefjamesscott;3711654; said:
I redid my 140g and it now looks like this

I got really disatisfied with my 5 ft 150g today and rumaged through some of the stuff I had and redid the tank so it went from looking like this

to this

now for the gratuitous string of shots of the new tank muahahahhahahahha

I moved my 3 adonis to my 230g

and now my little dudes come out more cats, calvus and cyps

just some front shots

1 of 2 holders

wild caught

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
I mean the one very dark male coming up from the left of the picture just below the words wild caught.

He was brought into canada through a dealer out of winnipeg, manitoba, canada.

Whilst some people may have a hard time believing that there are wild caught fish out there, there are.

I was simply trying to show off one of my most expensive front's if not the most expensive. while I have managed to get many of my fronts from people who for some silly reason wanted to go to more common fish, some of my fronts have come from a more pure avenue of acquisition. One other thing in the days to come I will be heading to pick up a shipment myself as that has been a dream of mine.

Now for those who would doubt that there is indeed genuine wild caught to be had, they should look about a bit for example

http://www.frontosa.com/portal.php?sid=8affcffab0cf00741c83b4efe9ce04f2

http://www.mosta-frontosa.com/shop/

So you see, it is really all about whether or not one wishes to go to the expense of obtaining pure specimens.

edit:I forgot one source
http://www.e-aquariumthai.com/Customer/Aquarium/aquariumthai.nsf/StockList?OpenForm

at my latest count I have 35 fronts and have been fortunate to be able to get 3 f0 in the lot.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
LOCO_LOCO;3713671; said:
wht u mean with (wild caught ) how and where?
I thought I would add this

If i were to post the pics of my cars

65 merc montclair cherry barn find 13,000 miles 390 big block numbers matching

66 renault caravelle 1100 cc bought for my daughter's 16 bday present even though she is only 12

49 custom torpedo back with an awesome hopped up 500+ hp my personal toy which I will pick up in the spring

And a person was to ask me what do you mean 500+ horse power, I would reply I mean what I say and say what I mean. Also that there is a tonne of stuff you can do with a 455 cubic inch engine.

But in all honesty I really did not come on this thread to try to justify or prove myself to people, just thought I would let you know that some people on the internet are just exactly who they say they are which is why I did not choose a screen name I used my real name ;)

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
bummmer I left the top off my front tank and found one of my 10 inch alpha males dried on the floor today

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
nice nice nice

did i tell you that is nice :)

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
here is the one front of mine that hit the floor

the plate is a 12 inch paper

and the alpha I moved into the tank to replace him

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
chefjamesscott;3869321; said:
bummmer I left the top off my front tank and found one of my 10 inch alpha males dried on the floor today
sorry to hear this :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store