Prom weekend and MFK is back!:)

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Ok everyone just saying glad to be back on here in the course of not being able to be on here for awhile like a month which seemed like a year I did pick up new fish I bought a wolf fish and some hill stream loaches, anyways i am running about 12-15 tanks in my house and I have prom weekend coming up so I will not be able to feed them Friday to Tuesday morning so my question is will they be ok without being fed for 4-5 days?

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Im sure you will be fine for that length. I wouldn't worry at all. Don't give them all big meals unless you plan on water changes the day you get back.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Ok everyone just saying glad to be back on here in the course of not being able to be on here for awhile like a month which seemed like a year I did pick up new fish I bought a wolf fish and some hill stream loaches, anyways i am running about 12-15 tanks in my house and I have prom weekend coming up so I will not be able to feed them Friday to Tuesday morning so my question is will they be ok without being fed for 4-5 days?
I wouldn't sweat it. It might not hurt to get all wather changes out of the way in advance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store