Show off your wheels!!!

Jacunaba

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2012
The Land of Big Tanks
Hot damn Jac! YOu've got the fly whips! Love that bug eye! Hope that wing is still off it tho. What kinda mtr and hp is the bug eye pushn? And a stuffed 510? Man you are my hero when it comes to cool cars. Ive always had a soft spot for 510s and that one is tits! IF your ever up in my hood make sure your in one of your cool cars :)

ps....id love to hear/see more about em both. I too have a sedona red bug eye :) Its a wagon tho...i can toss all my fishn gear in it and it slides around on ramps etc really nice w/ the extra weight in the rear.
Haha thanks G. SRP is the only color I truly love on bugeyes. Motor is a Cosworth 2.65 with a twinscroll Garret 35r. has an 07sti 6spd tranny. Made 575awhp/ 540wtq @30psi on Q16.

the 510 has a swapped SR black top with a 30r. Fully built frame off resto.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Haha thanks G. SRP is the only color I truly love on bugeyes. Motor is a Cosworth 2.65 with a twinscroll Garret 35r. has an 07sti 6spd tranny. Made 575awhp/ 540wtq @30psi on Q16.

the 510 has a swapped SR black top with a 30r. Fully built frame off resto.

Dang! SOme money into that bug eye mtr! How bout some more pics of it? And how does that tranny hold up to all the power? I see flared fenders on it too right..? Car must be a blast to drive. Mash the throttle and it probably will just spin off all 4 and go sideways...?

Jacunaba

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2012
The Land of Big Tanks
Dang! SOme money into that bug eye mtr! How bout some more pics of it? And how does that tranny hold up to all the power? I see flared fenders on it too right..? Car must be a blast to drive. Mash the throttle and it probably will just spin off all 4 and go sideways...?
haha don't wanna flood the thread but I have thousands of pics lol. none of which are any good. all taken with a point and shoot.
the 6spds can handle serious power/tq. I've made hundreds of passes at the strip without a worry. My 5spd went out with the stock 2.0 a long time ago. fenders are just rolled. I have zero traction in 1st if I boost.

SRP suede interior

ok I'm done sorry. G you can look at my other videos on my YouTube account that I posted of the cichla. There is a couple of the big eye cruisin around.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Love the car minus the wing. But those videos.....cough...couch...whack! Get on that thing! Ive got some fun roads up here in the summer time...snowed in now. And some rad off ramps when i go fishing. I get my almost stock car more side ways than in those vids....beat that thing up!

Jacunaba

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2012
The Land of Big Tanks
Love the car minus the wing. But those videos.....cough...couch...whack! Get on that thing! Ive got some fun roads up here in the summer time...snowed in now. And some rad off ramps when i go fishing. I get my almost stock car more side ways than in those vids....beat that thing up!
lol I have a ton of video of me at he track but I can't find it. lol video was strictly for you to see the car. that vid is 4 years old. I used to play hard, but not worth me. risking my car over. I've been lucky enough to have never had to pop the hood. state ref here I come again. It's not exactly a sleeper.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
lol I have a ton of video of me at he track but I can't find it. lol video was strictly for you to see the car. that vid is 4 years old. I used to play hard, but not worth me. risking my car over. I've been lucky enough to have never had to pop the hood. state ref here I come again. It's not exactly a sleeper.

GOod to hear. Atleast its not a garage queen. I love that front clip! But il keep the sleeper look.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Gangster are you going to show pics of your car that you mentioned,who makes the 510...I've never heard of it before?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store