Show off your wheels!!!

callmechris

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2011
Ma
Hot damn Jac! YOu've got the fly whips! Love that bug eye! Hope that wing is still off it tho. What kinda mtr and hp is the bug eye pushn? And a stuffed 510? Man you are my hero when it comes to cool cars. Ive always had a soft spot for 510s and that one is tits! IF your ever up in my hood make sure your in one of your cool cars :)

ps....id love to hear/see more about em both. I too have a sedona red bug eye :) Its a wagon tho...i can toss all my fishn gear in it and it slides around on ramps etc really nice w/ the extra weight in the rear.
I like the eclipse, is it a gsx or gst? I don't blame you on having a thing for red cars, red looks amazing on cars and it definitely looks good on yours

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
We are a two Camry household...

The only marks we manage to put on the pavement is the time I tested putting on my snow chains.

Excitement is our middle name :D

libayn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
GA
A dodge ram 1500 and a Chevy silverado, neither of which I got a pic of I went to look.i will take some tomorrow and post them.that couldn't be my bike due lack of training wheels cause its been so long I would prob just crash.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store