Mar 30, 2005
?
Woah looks awesome!!

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
hahaha. i was gonna say i saw em at pet kingdom in san diego as thats where i live too. then i scroll to the next page and realize that you had bought it there. i tihnk it was maybe 4 or 5 years ago that i saw it there. 100$ if i remember right. so how long you lived in sd for?

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
tigerfangs said:
Thanks everyone.

Fugu, I'm sure there are others that have them here, we just don't know them. I wounder where supajap is, if he still has his. He did have two of them. That lucky bastard! :clap

softturtle, they have been caught on rod and reel at over 5'. :WHOA:

Aquaman, they are extremely difficult to get. I happened to get lucky, the LFS that I frequent here in San Diego (Pet Kingdom) got him in last year in a batch of 10 which were all claimed to be Goliath. It was the only true one. I've seen at least a hundred baby and juvenile ATFs. This is the only true Goliath Tigerfish I've personally seen come in. So with out hesitation, I bought it! :woot:
DUDE!!! pet kingdom rocks!!

they are an exotic pets owners paridise!!!! :headbang2

i

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
CentralMayhem said:
hahaha. i was gonna say i saw em at pet kingdom in san diego as thats where i live too. then i scroll to the next page and realize that you had bought it there. i tihnk it was maybe 4 or 5 years ago that i saw it there. 100$ if i remember right. so how long you lived in sd for?
we should all meet up someday :grinyes: :headbang2

tigerfangs

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2005
DeLgAdO said:
where in sd do you live?
I'm in Rancho Bernardo. I agree, we should all meet sometime, but I've got a wierd schedule which is difficult to plan around. I'd basically have to be on vacation to able to plan ahead.

Darth, thanks. I've thought about submitting it, I should.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
Nice im droolin on me :drool:

is this also called a redtail barracuda because i almost bought a fish just like this only smaller at my lfs????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store