So, I have a bit of an issue this morning.

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
I would go for the jardini. I like the color and the attitude of jardini's and once your jardini gets bigger he will have more personality
I agree, all the jars I had where very skittish when young but somewhere around the 16" they turned into glass banging monsters, which I am a fan of. Nothing like a 2'er following you around trying to figure out how to get at you

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
I agree, all the jars I had where very skittish when young but somewhere around the 16" they turned into glass banging monsters, which I am a fan of. Nothing like a 2'er following you around trying to figure out how to get at you
Seems about right... Glass and jars do kinda go together, unless you prefer the ancient clay jars.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
So far this one is pretty cool, honestly I liked the Silver better than all of them.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
So far this one is pretty cool, honestly I liked the Silver better than all of them.
Lol I kinda like their body shapes better and the way the swim is elegant, but my fav would be black aros but it seems they're shy, guess there's nothing like a silver lol, but jars are my second favorite cause of the attitude they're supposed to have and how dark they may become, my lfs has one but way overpriced imo probably about 6inches nice and dark though in a light tank for $290, I told them good luck selling it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store