something phishy?

scap331

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2007
mtown
oh man.
this sucks.
WHATEVER. You gotta learn somehow. Hopefully at least one fish is healthy, ill do my best to revive them. haha

tankmates

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2007
OH
So you actually ordered from them? Sorry to hear that. I had the same experience as Omahafishmanion. All discus were emaciated and died quickly.

clrmxr

Feeder Fish
Dec 24, 2007
Lawence, MA
I just ordered their white diamond discus. I've had it 2 weeks. I put it in the quarantine tank and watched the poor thing go through hell. It had such a diarrhea and kept layin on its side. The heater wasn't warm when I got it & he barely had any water. I emailed Keith twice almost begging for help. He told me to stop bothering him. The fish died. Keith said that I didn't follow his directions and not to order any more fish from him. I called him but no one answered the phone. Then I emailed him again to either get a healthy fish or my money back. Are you all ready for this? He emailed me back with just one word. The "C" word. I was so furious, I emailed the Better Business Bureau AND Florida's Attorney General. I'm waiting to hear from them. This con artist deserves to be punished by being shut down and made to give back all the money he's scammed from us. I told Keith what I'd done & even sent him copies of the emails I sent out. With all the bad publicity he's been getting, why hasn't the authorites done something about him? Or does he hold something over them? I won't quit until I get my money back.

jdmdb2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
CA USA
Wow, I didn't know that website had a bad reputation. I actually talked to Keith on the phone about those guppys and ghostrimp that they were carrying. I told him I'll be ordering from him this month but after hearing this.. I will not. Thanks for the heads up. He seemed nice over the phone, must of been a coverup.

Glad I read this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store