For Sale Super Rare Platinum Endli Bichir PU Temple City 91780

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaouch

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
Temple City CA
Up for grabs I have an extremely rare 3-4" Platinum Endli Bichir for sale. You will NOT come across this types of fish very often. I would say this is a once in a life time purchase. He/She is AA grade with no blemishes.... Its feeding on live guppies (I breed them myself), frozen shrimps, and Carnivore pellets.

I've seen this fish up for sale in a fish store in Santa Monica, it was a 12" plat endli and the owner was asking for $4500.00.

Im asking $900 pick up, I only have one for sale. My price is super firm, no low ballers, I have no problem growing him/her out and sell it for twice or even three times my asking price when its about 10". Here is your chance to be a rare fish collector and not just a hobbyist.

Yaouch

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
Temple City CA
Haha thanks Vincent, nothing compares to what you have.....

John, what you mean that was quick?? Im just trying to sell one of my babies to pay for bills.......

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
quick
kwik/
adjective
adjective: quick; comparative adjective: quicker; superlative adjective: quickest
  1. 1.
    moving fast or doing something in a short time.
    "some children are particularly quick learners"
    synonyms: fast, swift, rapid, speedy, high-speed, breakneck, expeditious, brisk, smart;More
    informalzippy;
    literaryfleet
    "a quick pace"
    antonyms: slow
  2. 2.
    (of a person) prompt to understand, think, or learn; intelligent.
    "it was quick of him to spot the mistake"
    synonyms: intelligent, bright, clever, gifted, able, astute, quick-witted, sharp-witted, smart;

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store