The Walking Dead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's with the man and woman who snuck off into the woods to have a quickie jump off.It's kind of odd that they would be up for that given their situation.

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com
krichardson;4614639; said:
What's with the man and woman who snuck off into the woods to have a quickie jump off.It's kind of odd that they would be up for that given their situation.
It sucks cause it's the main character's wife that seems to be sleeping with his friend. I guess it is a zombie apocalypse she probably assumes he is dead. But seems a bit too quick to move on I don't think that much time has passed since he was in his coma.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
evilxyardxgnome;4614660; said:
It sucks cause it's the main character's wife that seems to be sleeping with his friend. I guess it is a zombie apocalypse she probably assumes he is dead. But seems a bit too quick to move on I don't think that much time has passed since he was in his coma.
I didn't even notice that was his wife, then again I didn't pickup every detail. Awesome show.

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
yup its his wife and the guy she sleeping with was his partner, the one they show bring flowers to his room.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
k0y0te;4614859; said:
yup its his wife and the guy she sleeping with was his partner, the one they show bring flowers to his room.
Yeah I realized it was his partner but I didn't know it was his wife.

I love how they don't hold back on the gore.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
krichardson;4614639; said:
Given the situation?! ****, I couldnt think of anything better to do!

Besides, they always say that the guys with most guns and the prettiest women will be best off in a SHTF scenario. I will use my weapons and ammo to feed and defend myself and my incredibly good lucks to build up a harem of women to gather food and use for trading fodder.

xrayjeeper83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Jax, FL
with out getting laid you will be way over stressed and that would be bad lol.

We dont know how long he was in a comma for, but it would be safe to say that he was dead.

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
xrayjeeper83;4614988; said:
We dont know how long he was in a comma for, but it would be safe to say that he was dead.
long enough for the flowers his friend brought to wither up and die, so at least a month.

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
evilxyardxgnome;4614418; said:
Did you not see the preview for next week? The zombies start breaking through the door. Also a couple of zombie things that are wrong in the last episode:

1. Zombies CANNOT climb. The zombie that climbed the fence when they ran to the truck. Ya that should never of happened.

2. WTF was up with that zombie with a rock? Zombies have no smarts enough to use a tool to break through glass.
evilxyardxgnome;4614496; said:
lol there is no such thing as a new breed of zombie. It's either you screw them up or you get it right. For the most part the show has been ok with zombies. They can slightly run but not enough to make it retarded. Zombies CANNOT run. They are decaying flesh and rigamortis would still set in causing their joints to lock up and not move as well.
You realize that zombies aren't real and therefor there are no rules. If you go with the idea that they're running on animal instincts then climbing is no big deal. If they know to push or pull obstacles out of their way then climbing a fence isnt that surprising especially once they start piling up and one ends up on top of the others.
There have plenty of zombie stories where they hang on to something. Whether they realize its an actual tool or not doesnt matter but if he doesnt want to let go of the rock and wants to smash the window then Bam tool use.
Also Rigor Mortis isnt permanent. It fades within a day or two.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store