The Wayward Site Returneth

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
How do I look up "My Threads"?
Li is working on adding "My Posts" and "My Threads" to the dropdown as we speak.

What exactly are "points" status?
These have to do with XenForo's integral awards system. More to follow once Li and I have banged out how we're going to do the awards.

I just noticed my av's not animated

sorry bruce.........
I'm going to talk to Li about bringing back the option to host avatars on an outside site, such as Photobucket. MFK has never supported animated avatars through our hosting, though I'm not sure why the outside hosting option went away.

cant wait till our app is back online:)
We may or may not get another. Try opening the site in your browser, this new software is optimized as a mobile skin. IMO, it's better to use than either the old app or the old mobile browser by a LOT.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Hello; The site is back online, that is good. This is my first look at the changes. Too early to tell if it is better. For sure is different. Not sure why the changes were wanted/needed as the old version seemed to be fine.
This post will be my first post since the timeout.
Only time will tell how the changes will be.......I am not trying to be a downer , but there sure was a lot of fan boy woofing going on at the beginning of the thread ...I am just here to restore a bit of needed perspective to this love fest. .....peace

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
To be honest apart from the missing link to threads I have posted in I am liking the new site more then the old one.

Especially the part where clicking on a thread that I have already looked at jumps me straight to the first 'unseen' post.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
For everyone saying we can not get "my threads"- this is false

One way if you role over your name on the top right you can click My content which will show you all of your posts and threads-

If you want to find just your started threads- just hit search and type your name in posted by

Reactions: Anders247

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
To be honest apart from the missing link to threads I have posted in I am liking the new site more then the old one.

Especially the part where clicking on a thread that I have already looked at jumps me straight to the first 'unseen' post.
Hello; Yes this will be a plus for the new setup. I just had that happen. Nice

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
thanks chicxulub for responding about my av.

I just wanna say for a free site, I got no complaints. and thank you Li and staff for everything

and i'm sure, like the last couple of times things got changed over the years, in about a month, we'll hardly notice or remember how the old scheme used to look like or how old functions used to be. it's like this each time the site had major changes

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg

Scroll to the top of the page and click the "watched threads" link. If there's nothing in it, go to your profile and play with your options. What you do and do not get notifications for and watch is VERY customizable.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
thanks chicxulub for responding about my av.

I just wanna say for a free site, I got no complaints. and thank you Li and staff for everything

and i'm sure, like the last couple of times things got changed over the years, in about a month, we'll hardly notice or remember how the old scheme used to look like or how old functions used to be. it's like this each time the site had major changes
HI sumo..... how are ya..... nice to have the site back up........just a little clarification of my earlier posts (for those that actually care) let's give it a few days & see how it goes rather than getting all gushy and happy or being mad that it was down, to be honest I haven't missed it much for the past year or so that I haven't been posting much ....so the new setup is nothing more than idle curiosity for me, I hope everything works wonderfully , but experience tells me that too much gushing about things before we actually know how it's gonna work can be counterproductive ....hope I haven't offended any powers that be with my sacrilege. ...peace

Reactions: Anders247
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store