What Are Your Weird Food Habits?

Elbling0

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2013
Silent Hill
When I get home from work I usually go and look in the pantry, put a few muesli bars in my pockets.
Then a few hours later I feel hungry, oh, gotta muesli bar in my pocket.
It's the best habit to have.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Sumo, you do know that real hot dogs and sausages come in natural casings-which is just another term for intestine lining, that's why they get that good snap when you bite into them
yea but they were cleaned by the awesome cleaning power of the faucet

You're making way too much out of the feet touching the filth. I don't know how many pigs you've seen in person, but when it's hot they will roll around in the muck. I imagine conditions are a lot filthier in you typical industrial feedlot than they are in the farms around here. Bacon comes from the layer of fat and muscle on the outside of the pig's belly, so it has darn near as much poo-contact as the feet. Speaking of poo-contact, have you ever seen a cow's tail while it is still on the cow?
the reason why I will eat cow tail is because it's skinned. only the skin comes in contact with poo. and bacon looks like bacon. it doesn't come to me looking like a pig's underside with teets still attached

You know sumo, do you know how you smell? You smell by having little particles of whatever your smelling go into you nose and hitting your olfactory sensory cells...in a sense tasting them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
so smelling is the same as tasting now?? so if you smelled my fart, can I say that you have tasted my bowels?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When I get home from work I usually go and look in the pantry, put a few muesli bars in my pockets.
Then a few hours later I feel hungry, oh, gotta muesli bar in my pocket.
It's the best habit to have.
Yeah but what's weird about that besides maybe I don't know what Muesli bars are??

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
so smelling is the same as tasting now?? so if you smelled my fart, can I say that you have tasted my bowels?
Difference is just quantity.

If you smell someone's fart, you have sampled in your head somewhere, a small quantity of the gas that came from that person's innards ;)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Difference is just quantity.

If you smell someone's fart, you have sampled in your head somewhere, a small quantity of the gas that came from that person's innards ;)
so this should solve world hunger. a single piece of ham can feed a whole village if everyone just passed it around sniffing it.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Huh? Not enough quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
ecoli you also eliminated the need to take lunch breaks if everyone did this. and therefore everyone can go home early. you will also have eliminated eating and chewing which will eliminate tooth decay which will help people save money on dental products saving everyone money. dentists will have to find new careers but that's ok, they save too. humans will eventually lose teeth after evolving. you will win the nobel peace prize

weiner face.jpg

weiner face.jpg

weiner face.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store