What Are Your Weird Food Habits?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I was at my brother's house and they had pig feet. made me remember this thread and I dug it up

I told myself why the hell not? i'd try the damned pig feet,.............but dammit, when it went on my plate I looked at it and I couldn't do it

I couldn't even eat the rice that touched the pig's feet. had to get a whole new plate of rice and everything

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I was at my brother's house and they had pig feet. made me remember this thread and I dug it up

I told myself why the hell not? i'd try the damned pig feet,.............but dammit, when it went on my plate I looked at it and I couldn't do it

I couldn't even eat the rice that touched the pig's feet. had to get a whole new plate of rice and everything
it *is pretty hard to try and not think about where those feet have Been...and what soaked into them. :eek:

Brucki

Gambusia
MFK Member
cooked pig feet are one of my favourite meals on earth, its cheap and delicious. Just cooked with some veggies in saltwater until the meat nearly falls of the bones. Nice slimey and sometimes a bit hairy when there are som pig hair left.

ANother favourite is cow stomach german "Kutteln" cooked in a slightly sopur redwine sauce served with potatoe mash yummie

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
cooked pig feet are one of my favourite.............. Nice slimey and sometimes a bit hairy when there are som pig hair left.
I just gagged.. & had to control my barfing reflex.

Reactions: Brucki

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I need jalapenos on darn near everything I eat.

Love hot and spicy food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store