what happened to the show tanked

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Its like this the show is helping bring notice and people to the hobby. The hobby if you notice in the real world. Fish stores are closing up shop everywhere. This is the type of thing we needed for the hobby. To help get people back in it. And save our hobby

Garrett.turbo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Canton Ohio
Its like this the show is helping bring notice and people to the hobby. The hobby if you notice in the real world. Fish stores are closing up shop everywhere. This is the type of thing we needed for the hobby. To help get people back in it. And save our hobby
exactly one of the local fish store by me that I just found out about just closed, (for multiple reasons i guess)

Blink

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2011
Maynard, MA
Hey Clownknife, How did you get them to send you an autographed picture of the cast? I would love to try to get one too!!

C L O W N K N I F E

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2011
Plumas Lake, California
Hey Clownknife, How did you get them to send you an autographed picture of the cast? I would love to try to get one too!!
Hey Blink, not sure if they're still giving them away or not but you can try asking for one on their facebook page and see what they say. (If they do send you one, it usually takes a long time so just an FYI...it took about a month to get mine but I was patient unlike some other people who were immature and going off at ATM for not sending it fast enough)

Hope I don't get a lot more people asking for one on their facebook besides you though lol...I usually post a lot on their facebook and show much support and I believe thats why they were happy to send me one.

http://www.facebook.com/acrylic.manufacturing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store