Why are we never satisfyed? Natural vs Manmade

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Well Micky Mantel is a whole other level, The Mic, you know when I was a kid I had a Micky Mantel TOPS Baseball card but back then my only concern was the bubble gum. Damn! If I only knew.
Now if that was a 1952 topps Mantle (his 1st topps card), you could be ballin with about anything you wanted to in this hobby...& a new house & car.lol

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I paid $65-$70 for polys on 3 occasions, only because I didn't want to get them online during winter and because the best lfs around me has extremely healthy fish. That's the only time I've paid that much for single fish. Its kind of interesting the argument of wanting to stand out within people. I feel most people love to stand out simply to fit in better. Humans are herd animals, and if something makes people like them more, they will do it haha.

I hope that was a joke.... We are not 'herd animals', we are social animals governed by a complex social hierarchy.

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
I hope that was a joke.... We are not 'herd animals', we are social animals governed by a complex social hierarchy.
It was a joke.

But a herd is a social event, a herd is also governed by a complex social hierarchy, other wise a herd would not function as such.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store