That's Big Bro

Delhezi B

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Southeast pa
Hey mike, its dom remember me lol? I was just wondering that not my hampala barb is it??

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Hey mike, its dom remember me lol? I was just wondering that not my hampala barb is it??
What's up Dom...I saw your number in my phonebook the other day actually. How you been? And yup that's still the same guy. He eats like no other fish I've kept but a relatively slow grower. He's only about 10-12'

Delhezi B

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Southeast pa
What's up Dom...I saw your number in my phonebook the other day actually. How you been? And yup that's still the same guy. He eats like no other fish I've kept but a relatively slow grower. He's only about 10-12'
Haha that's funny, I'm good man. Married with a kid now! That's awesome you still have him. That was always one of my favorite fish, wow that is slow growth. That fish was 4 inches when got it. And that was December 2009! He's 5 years old now! That makes me really happy he's still going strong :)

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
How's that pbb doing?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Haha that's funny, I'm good man. Married with a kid now! That's awesome you still have him. That was always one of my favorite fish, wow that is slow growth. That fish was 4 inches when got it. And that was December 2009! He's 5 years old now! That makes me really happy he's still going strong :)
Nice bro I'm happy to hear! Still messing with fish? Or you starting to get the itch again and that's what brought you back to the site

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store