Zeke's baby longnose gars

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
A lot of you have probably seen his posts about how he was going to hook us all up with longnose gars. I'm wondering if any of you have gotten yours. He called me asking for the money to ship and was really rushed. He made it sound like he was getting ready to ship the fish out that day or the next so I sent him the money. It's been over a month now and I still haven't received my fish. Before he told me probably 3 more times that he was gonna send them that weekend and I still haven't received them. Now he's not responding to my texts or calls. Anyone else goin through this? Cuz this is seriously bullshit and I don't know what I can do cuz he had us send through western union

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Aren't you impending Cali?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
bump...has anyone spoken with him? P.S. western union is final lol, which made me nervous to use.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
People will never learn, The guy hasn't even logged into the site for a month.

Western union is a no no when buying anything! That should have been the sign to step back and buy elsewhere like a well known vendor or someone within driving distance. Good luck!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
People will never learn, The guy hasn't even logged into the site for a month.

Western union is a no no when buying anything! That should have been the sign to step back and buy elsewhere like a well known vendor or someone within driving distance. Good luck!
He hasn't but him and I have been in contact since last year. He calls and texts me all the time asking questions or updating me on what he got. Never thought he'd pull this type of ****.

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
this is the same guy that tries to sell an aimara for $700 and asking for payment in western union. we should add a sticky in the market place forbidding sellers asking for payments in western union or warning buyers about making payments with western union.

Last edited:

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
this is the same guy that tries to sell an aimara for $700 and asking for payment in western union. we should add a sticky in the market place forbidding sellers asking for payments in western union or warning buyers about making payments with western union.
Yes he is that guy. He told me it never sold. Even sends me pics of it and how it's doin and what fish it's eaten. I've even got all the pics he's sent me and texts. Not once did I think he'd be capable of this.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I remembered some his older other thread that his wife got some health issues, so I'm assuming he's too busy or his wife health condition getting worse so he's got no time to keep track other stuff, I don't know how much you paid him but I don't think he can't do anything better with that money :) give him sometime and you can't do anything but wait for him to reply...trash talk won't get anywhere and just make thing worse...at the end this is interweb :p it's your fault can't blame anyone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store