My Pack of Vittatus Tiger Fish.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Great looking setup and stock you've got yourself there those teeth are savage lol , what's your jardini been like for aggression so far ? Watch he doesn't flip out at 12" and write off half that stock I know the tigers have big teeth but jardini don't give up without a war

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
Thanks. The jardini hasn't been a problem so far, although two clown loaches have gone missing, but that could have been the tigers as well. And yeah I know I'm scared that he's going to get aggressive soon, that's why I'm trading him for 2 acestrorhynchus Falcatus this Sunday.

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
They're a bit bigger than the Vittatus so hopefully not. But you never know, it's worth a try. I didn't end up getting them today anyways, I'll post pics when I do.

Supervee

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Minnesotta
Nice collection Mustardtiger. I bought my vittatus and jardini in January and they've grown at the same rate so far. My vittatus isn't skittish so that's a good thing. He actually fights back against the orino peacock bass. My new goliath tho us very skittish. Probably cuz he was transported to me in a bucket and wasn't doing too good when I put him in my tank. Was getting picked on by the smaller fish and took awhile before he settled in and ate. Hopefully he gains some confidence soon. My old goliath that passed away wasn't skittish and he grew pretty quick.

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
Well I finally got the 2 red tail barracudas. And I also got another fish that I've wanted for over 2 years but could never find one at a reasonable price. He's hiding right now so I'll let you guys guess what he is just by looking at his tail.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
Yeah they probably will eventually, but I'm not really too concerned anyways.

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
They're getting big! I got new lighting and now they look even better.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg