For Sale or Trade | 7" Purple Wolf fish. | $50 OBO | Garden Grove CA 92843 SoCal | Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Pham

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2015
United States
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale or Trade
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
7" Purple Wolf fish.
What are your prices?:
50 OBO
Where are you located?:
Garden Grove CA 92843 SoCal
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Hey guys, Selling my 7" purple wolfish aka Erithrinus Sp. Peru. Eating well on massivore, shrimp, tilapia, etc. The reason I'm selling this little fella is that it's not getting along with my Ntt. So it has to go. Asking 50 OBO. Pm me for more questions and info. I'm looking to trade it for some bottom dwellers, willing to add cash on top if needed! Also looking for American dat or 4 bars sym dat.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

oscarpris

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2013
Orange County Ca.
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale or Trade
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
7" Purple Wolf fish.
What are your prices?:
50 OBO
Where are you located?:
Garden Grove CA 92843 SoCal
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Hey guys, Selling my 7" purple wolfish aka Erithrinus Sp. Peru. Eating well on massivore, shrimp, tilapia, etc. The reason I'm selling this little fella is that it's not getting along with my Ntt. So it has to go. Asking 50 OBO. Pm me for more questions and info. I'm looking to trade it for some bottom dwellers, willing to add cash on top if needed! Also looking for American dat or 4 bars sym dat.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Pics

QuDodger

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
My house.
I have a bag of massivore that is 3/4 full. And am tempted. How is his temperament with other fish?

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
to other wolves. kinda like a red. but i had mine with dats, bass. It did fine. i had my peru with cichlids. I wouldnt recommende it

Dominic Pham

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2015
United States
he's kinda aggressive with my dat. but idk what's up with other fish. The previous owner had him with abunch of other small cichlid and big cichlid, everything was okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store