should I??

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
should I??? well I did it....

found a deal which means i will likely get a pair but i have had to set my tank up for smaller fry than i expected lol. I went with a group of 5x 3cm Channa ornatipinnis so bit of a challenge (not phased got you guyz to help) also got first lot of plants through and started reorganising the tank as my pair of JD went to a new home last night.

so more caves/ tubes and stuff, and more plants but just for mind sake am I on the right track?? also will be lowering the water level and sorting the lid/cover out

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Nice you will have a pair of blue jumbo sausages in no time haha... Dibs on your spare fish mate, would love to get my one a mate!-)

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Good start , just needs floating cover

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
got a few more plants in today and some small tubs and more rocks, also ordered some water lettuce and butterfly wing floating plants should be here in a day or so should be ready for them, I do need to lift the light up a bit now.

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Looking good, I'd also make sure any rockwork is very firmly in place and that the base is siting interested glass not ontop of substrate.

Most channa dig quite activly as they mature and can under cut or topple decore on top of themselves.

Reactions: hooliganATV
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store