Water Cloudiness

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
I put in some tetra safe start. i will actually be adding Earthworm probiotics, just have not gotten a chance yet. The substrate is black diamond blasting sand.

I have not done a water change since setting up the tank (about 2 weeks) and will start in the next 1-2 days. I will be adding the probiotics and cleaning the glass. Will see how that helps. I have a feeling I just need to do some water changes to get the "dust" out. There is also that other product I posted that is suppose to help fine dust particles to clump together and have filter media pick up instead of passing through.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
watched the vid, nitrate test not done properly, test bottle#2 needs the pee shook out of it. and i do mean hard and a good 1 or 2 minutes before adding to test vile or test will not come out correct.
He doesn't understand that even tho I posted the instructions. lol

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
I never once said purigen was bacteria...it's an ion exchange scavenger resin....that slows nitrate increase.....I said that marine pure spheres house denitrifying bacteria.....and it is the best on the market....you should learn to read better.
Oh yea ill quote you lmfao

no....use more up to date, denitrifying media...marine pure and Purigen... And to be fair there had just been a new filter released by a company that uses electro plates to remove ammonia, nitrate and nitrite.....

The view that "nothing can denitrify other that water changes or plants" is a complete fallacy now....get with the program!

I have a fully closed system, Eheim 2262, 11l marine pure, and 500ml Purigen, and I constantly have zeros on all 3 counts
You can't even do the tests right, over stocking and mixing fish that shouldnt be mixed, no wonder all your videos have thumbs down lol!!!!!

catfishacr

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Iowa City, IA
Haha, i even posted the instruction as well...
4D3 just give up, their isn't anyway you are going to prove that you have 0 nitrates.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
not meaning to put the OP down, or call him out, That being said ignorance is not an insult, it is a lack of knowledge, I am ignorant of many things. on the other hand stupid can not be fixed, the stupid mind refuses to accept the facts and learn by them.

4D3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2013
Australia
Oh yea ill quote you lmfao

You can't even do the tests right, over stocking and mixing fish that shouldnt be mixed, no wonder all your videos have thumbs down lol!!!!!
pretty sure that says media not bacteria.

Why cares about over stock... The fish are happy, no aggression..

Video ratings...wtf...I only have 1 video of water tests, 3 of my 6x2x2.... And the rest are body building...

I wouldn't expect you to understand, your American..... I understand...... Super low iq

Last edited:

4D3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2013
Australia
Haha, i even posted the instruction as well...
4D3 just give up, their isn't anyway you are going to prove that you have 0 nitrates.
It's people like you that stop the advancement of this culture....stuck in your sad closed minded stone age ways

4D3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2013
Australia
not meaning to put the OP down, or call him out, That being said ignorance is not an insult, it is a lack of knowledge, I am ignorant of many things. on the other hand stupid can not be fixed, the stupid mind refuses to accept the facts and learn by them.
Completely agree...... Stupid mind aren't allowing me to share the info I have gained!!!! Could solve lot of problems.....

The same minds will probably also say that the Ocean Free Hydra doesn't work...

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
I wouldn't expect you to understand, your American..... I understand...... Super low iq
Completely agree...... Stupid mind aren't allowing me to share the info I have gained!!!! Could solve lot of problems.....

The same minds will probably also say that the Ocean Free Hydra doesn't work...
Are you sure you have two degrees? Because... haha, my head hurt while reading that. Well at least us stupid Americans can form complete sentences unlike your educated all knowing self eh? And you quote things you only agree with but yet you don't seem to want to touch how you didnt even do the nitrate test correctly right?

Us stupid Americans can write complete sentences and know how to follow pictures on the back of a card to get a accurate test though.

No wonder your fish haven't grown even a mere inch since your feeding video a year ago. Feel kind of bad for them... But with someone who has a income of 300k a year and you only have a 80 gallon crammed full of low quality fish? Ok then haha.

catfishacr

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Iowa City, IA
Could you please explain to me how anything ive said " stops the advancement of this culture" or concludes im " stuck in my sad closed minded stone age ways" ??? Sorry to try to help you man, All ive tried to do is see if you have been testing incorrectly, which is very easy to due.. Ive also pointed out that I don't believe that you have 0 nitrate. Which you still have done nothing to prove otherwise. If i was trying to prove the impossible is possible i wouldn't make a half ass video that can be debunked in so many ways. Its actually people like you who are so close minded that they think the lies they spill are truth. If you actually have 0 nitrates than prove it man, it can be done. You just have to be smarter than the nitrate bottle...... otherwise just shut up.

Reactions: DDK
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store