Solo monster for 370gallon

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
The problem you'll have with 1 big cichlid and a Saratoga is the constant battles as they'll both want to rule the tank , I have managed to in the past with a large jag but he needed to hide to defend when things got ruff with the toga , I currently have a small dovii in with my jardini hes doing the same thing atm but I think im going to move him soon as a fight it on the horizon ;):D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
The problem you'll have with 1 big cichlid and a Saratoga is the constant battles as they'll both want to rule the tank , I have managed to in the past with a large jag but he needed to hide to defend when things got ruff with the toga , I currently have a small dovii in with my jardini hes doing the same thing atm but I think im going to move him soon as a fight it on the horizon ;):D

olex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
What about like peacock bass and toga
Or just scrap the toga, what about peacock bass and jag or dovii.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
I have wyckii and Asian aro in my 300, can you get Asians, a bit more layed back than jars... Arnt leichardi more mellow too... If you want to add something to an jars tank I would think a bottom dweller would be your best bet, wyckii artc, irwini something like that...

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
Any of the suggestions above.
Dovii, Umbee, Pbass, Arowana (Jardini or asian), reasonably sized catfish, hoplias sp...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store