Male JD Growout

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
Haven't been on for quite a while, but wanted to put up a couple pics of my 6" male JD that I'm growing out. One of the nicer JD specimens that I've owned over the lat 20 years. Enjoy.
CSC_0024.JPG DSC_0023.JPG

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
that he is, great example of a male JD, :)

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
He looks very bad ass! What happened the rivulatus you had?

Buphy

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2015
Texas
Very handsome! Love how you can see the striping. Mine only shows it off when he's excited for the most part (eating or fighting).

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
Very nice looking JD....just wonder...how you guys manage such wonderful shots....I have never been able to take a decent enough video...let alone a pic

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
He looks very bad ass! What happened the rivulatus you had?
Thanks, man! I ended up being dissatisfied with the GT's adult coloration (I'm kind of picky). I ended up giving him to a buddy of mine who had a few GT females he wanted to try and breed. I'm growing a few fish out right now to see what I'm going to end up keeping in the long run. I hope you (and your MiDevil) are doing well!

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
Very nice looking JD....just wonder...how you guys manage such wonderful shots....I have never been able to take a decent enough video...let alone a pic
It helps if you have a DSLR. However, practice and experience are both important if you want to capture nice images. There are some great fish photography articles on Google. Check out Aquamojo's work. His shots are simply stunning.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Thanks, man! I ended up being dissatisfied with the GT's adult coloration (I'm kind of picky). I ended up giving him to a buddy of mine who had a few GT females he wanted to try and breed. I'm growing a few fish out right now to see what I'm going to end up keeping in the long run. I hope you (and your MiDevil) are doing well!
Aw no way. He looked like he was turning into a real stunner. You always have the best looking fish. Keep us updated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store