Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hogan is claiming that he resigned from WWE
Saw Heather Clem, not bad. But that kind of cheating, with a friends other half, sends me through the roof. This kind of karma is okay with me, sorry Hulkster, this is what you get.
Yeah that's pretty low....NEVER RUB ANOTHER MAN'S RHUBARB!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hogan is claiming that he resigned from WWE

Yeah that's pretty low....NEVER RUB ANOTHER MAN'S RHUBARB!
Lol, like that's going to matter. WHO, would be interested in hiring him for anything? It really sucks, but you get caught making a statement like that while banging your friends wife? *smh* Not even those cheap radio ads anymore. Once he's homeless, he may get a reality show I guess.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thats why he and his toads(lawyers)are banking on this one hundred million dollar lawsuit.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Many people would still hire the hulkster. It's not even creating as much media frenzy as the Milwaukee lion.

Even if it's just personal appearances the hulkster will always be bringing in dough.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It seems that Jamie Fox's name has come up in one of Hogan's rants...He also supposedly said that he would rather that Brooke got with some seven foot millionare nig than the record producer's son.I guess he meant an athlete.He almost sounds like he's Brooke's pimp.LMAO!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
It seems that Jamie Fox's name has come up in one of Hogan's rants...He also supposedly said that he would rather that Brooke got with some seven foot millionare nig than the record producer's son.I guess he meant an athlete.He almost sounds like he's Brooke's pimp.LMAO!
Just saw that. I think he did mention he'd rather a basketball player...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just wait.....after a few months WWE will bring him back as Pimp Hogan.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The Godfather lol...he was MMA fighter Kama and then Kama Mustapha in the Nation of Domination group.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store