New flower ray!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
The rays are really nice dazza, especially the flower.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
She is looking better and better with every update Daz. Got a nice boyfriend for her at Wharf, he takes Mussel Prawn and Whitebait too:)

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Thanks richard. I will have to try and get in to have a look cant drive at min with eye infection dam thing although im thinking of adding another type of female again not sure, soooo many options! Lol.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Great to see the updates Daz, seeing them glide around such a spacious pond is a sight to behold. That flowers pattern is going to be exceptional as an adult, very clean crisp markings showing through now.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Flowers looking nice and healthy. Plenty of room to swim in there.

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Ok thursday night evening feed all is fine throw in sprats and prawns for all other fish and handful of worms target fed for my flower ray as normal,sometimes the p13 knows whats happening and tries to eat the worms also, which up to now the flower has chased her off and had majority. i did witness this time the p13 giving the flower a hard time back over the worms by topping and minor nips to disc, thought nothing of it as once food all went all was fine.woke up on the friday morning to do flower feed and her tail was all red and bloody the denticles were bleeding and some minor flesh wounds all marks on top of tail from base to the tip. Also had one small tear to disc.theres a quick vid and some pics....what im wondering is does this look like the p13 is to blame? Tankmates are vundu and red tail catfishes but the bite marks are small.pair of oscars 3 nile perch and pair of polypterus weeksii but bichirs wouldnt be able to bite directly at the top would expect if them would be disc related.ive seperated flower and its heeling well she looks a little stressed to start with but continued to feed and is heeling up nicely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store