Not open for further replies.

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
I am clearing out stock and I have for sale:
5" male green terror $15
X2 3" green terrors $5 each or 1 free with 1 purchase (both free with two purchases)
5.5" geophagus surinamensis $25
6" redhead geo $25
5" " " $20
4" " " 15
2" " " $5 or free with purchase
5" blue gen Jack Dempsey $30
3" guinacara sphenizona $15
5" bujurquina zamorensis $25
7" Lima shovelnose $20

All sizes are eyeballed, if you would like exact measurements I will net them and get exact measurements for you. All fish are feeding on a variety of pellets. Accepting trades for canister filters, heaters, pump, or other fish (nothing in particular, just curious to see what's out there). This is PU or MU only near LAX. Text me for more information or pictures @310-425-2858
-Kevin

QuDodger

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
My house.
Would you take a red terror and a greenXbluegill hybrid for that lima?

serpentara

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Let me get a package deal on the geos and lima. The lima is eating pellets too? How long have you had it?

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
Let me get a package deal on the geos and lima. The lima is eating pellets too? How long have you had it?
I can do that. And yea he eats any pellets that get down to him. I've had him for about 9 months now. I grew him out in a 50 gallon with green terror growouts. I leave the country on Thursday and return on the 31st so text me when you get a chance before Thursday and we can work something out or pm me your number and we can work something out when I return

serpentara

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
I can do that. And yea he eats any pellets that get down to him. I've had him for about 9 months now. I grew him out in a 50 gallon with green terror growouts. I leave the country on Thursday and return on the 31st so text me when you get a chance before Thursday and we can work something out or pm me your number and we can work something out when I return

PMED thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store