Official 2015-2016 NFL thread

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
looks like russel holding out on contract is going to hurt him in the long run, offer up now is 21 mil, this would make him the 3rd highest. more to come on this i am sure.
he's getting the 21 mil no matter what. The hold up is the guaranteed money. He wants more, they're trying to protect themselves. They'll settle somewhere in the middle

Mariotta doesn't have a contract yet either and he's a rookie

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Mariotta signed last week.

How about Brady's suspension being upheld? Just glad he'll be back in time for Suh to break him in two.

Looking forward to the Fins finishing their 50th season by winning SB50:D

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I believe his new name is "SHADY BRADY". I do not think he had anything incriminating on his cell. But some stuff with or of his wife he rather not have folks looking at.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I believe his new name is "SHADY BRADY". I do not think he had anything incriminating on his cell. But some stuff with or of his wife he rather not have folks looking at.
He was given the option of showing them the texts without giving them possession of the phone. He chose not to and destroyed the phone. Meanwhile older phones were not destroyed nor were the other 2 phone in circulation around the same time period. Where there's smoke, there's fire. I call him Tom shady

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well the team owner sure made his opinion known, not that it really maters to the league office.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Brady is a tool and is only destroying his own character with his actions. Didn't like the guy but did have respect for him. Now that is gone too.

All ready getting tired of the Tebow BS stories. NFL.com really, we needed a video and story about Tebow working out, Doing the same thing most all the rest of the players are doing in one way or another?

I am looking forward to seeing the new and improved throwing mechanics of Tebow though.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
naa, heard it on the news and then read the story.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Looks like Santa Clara released Aldon Smith. Rebuilding year?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store