More 5 Star Pearl pups

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
LOL! Mike, you always make me laugh with your sense of humor.
On top of that there is my collection of Snakes of which I have had relative success with, people often ask if I'm married....can't think for the life of me why such a question should enter ones head...lol!

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Credit where credit is due Richard. Maintaining that flock is no mean fleet.
I tell my wife I need to buy and keep all these fish for 'educational purposes' to teach my children about the natural world lol! There's an element of truth in that of course.

You mentioned your relative success with your snakes, perhaps you might have a bit more success with your trouser snake and wife if you spent more time in the house than in the fish house lol!!

Back on subject. Sorry to side track. Yet another lovely group of beautiful pearl pups mate.

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
36 pups..lol! over 70 Potamotrygon in total..lol!

Cheers!

Better yet. Call the show "Hoarders", not guiness. That is just plain ridiculous! YOu obviously have way to many rays on hand. You may have to send a few my way to help lower your food bill. Hats off to you.

Out of the 70 total. Do marbles make up the biggest percentage of rays you keep?

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Better yet. Call the show "Hoarders", not guiness. That is just plain ridiculous! YOu obviously have way to many rays on hand. You may have to send a few my way to help lower your food bill. Hats off to you.

Out of the 70 total. Do marbles make up the biggest percentage of rays you keep?
Credit where credit is due Richard. Maintaining that flock is no mean fleet.
I tell my wife I need to buy and keep all these fish for 'educational purposes' to teach my children about the natural world lol! There's an element of truth in that of course.

You mentioned your relative success with your snakes, perhaps you might have a bit more success with your trouser snake and wife if you spent more time in the house than in the fish house lol!!

Back on subject. Sorry to side track. Yet another lovely group of beautiful pearl pups mate.
Yes Toohard definitely becoming a ray hoarder ...lol!
I have good groups of Marbles, Pearls, Henlei and Leopoldi but the highest number goes to both the Marbles and Hystrix of which I have 10 adults of each, these along with the Pearls are my favourites though I have to say if I had more room and energy the numbers on the blackies would increase I'm sure......just love and appreciate a quality fish of any type tbh.....totally in love with the fish game, my passion is as strong as ever, I'm very lucky to have had this hobby that constantly drives me on and up to now keeps me feeling young......hard work mind!

Mike...lol! there you go again..ha ha ha! not had any complaints from the Wife yet in the trouser Snake dept after all these years..lol! either she loves me to bits or simply can't stand me and just lets me get on with it....LOL!....Again I'm very lucky, she never complains about the amount of time I spend with my passions, its all about being fair, you can never neglect your family, they need equal amount of time or more, without them you have nothing, makes for a great life but also an exhausting one at times.

Cheers lads!

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Blimey Richard, you need to give it a rest lol !!
Great new additions mate, they look fantastic!!

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
So cool Richard. THose are all goals we strive for in the hobby. For me the fish tanks also bring not only relaxation. But they also remind me of being a little kid gazing into my dad's 40g hex. Wondering what other monsters are out there than the wicked little blue acara he had that would tear up his tetras. It was the monster fish then. And still is now. But with a bit more elegance. You my friend have taken that to a whole another level and some. Its keepers like you, that make keepers like me want to strive and continue to improve our ability to make our fish buddies as comfortable as possible while enjoying them as much as we can.

Always love what you share. One of these days maybe you can do a thread on your entire fish room. Now that sounds like its a sight to see.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
So cool Richard. THose are all goals we strive for in the hobby. For me the fish tanks also bring not only relaxation. But they also remind me of being a little kid gazing into my dad's 40g hex. Wondering what other monsters are out there than the wicked little blue acara he had that would tear up his tetras. It was the monster fish then. And still is now. But with a bit more elegance. You my friend have taken that to a whole another level and some. Its keepers like you, that make keepers like me want to strive and continue to improve our ability to make our fish buddies as comfortable as possible while enjoying them as much as we can.

Always love what you share. One of these days maybe you can do a thread on your entire fish room. Now that sounds like its a sight to see.
I second the request to see a thread for your fish room. Nice pearls too.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England

Thank Toohard,

Your always very complimentary towards myself and of course the rays as are so many members on her, trust me I don't take your comments for granted, each and everyone is most appreciated. I too feed off other peoples posts, I'm no different to anyone else, without been able to share our thoughts and pics on forums such as this one(best one in the world imo) then the hobby would be much less interesting.
Its not just about the rays for me, I have been lucky enough to keep most of the oddballs of the world since starting off some 36 years ago, had wonderful parents that never moaned about any fish or creature I brought to the house, I'm a great believer in hands on experience, money can't buy it! sure I have made mistakes as we all do but because I have kept so many things over that period it has stood me in good stead in my profession to help others to do things the right way and hopefully not make the same mistakes as I did when I was at the raw learning stage.

So with that yes I will put a walk in video together at some point for sure.

Thank you again.

I second the request to see a thread for your fish room. Nice pearls too.
Cheers Jason as always.

Thanks to you too Jim.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store