My wolves

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
dam that sucks! did the curu do that damage to the jag
I believe he did just because of the large gashes, but the only one I ever saw get into anything with the jag was the mala who the jag would bother when he came near his hiding spot. I wasn't home to witness it though. It could have even been the odoe though, idk. But I don't think he's gonna make it, he just started going upside down, there goes that trial. Guess I'll see in the morning.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Jag mix with wolf is only matter of time before the wolf rip the jag face off, I saw a video on youtube that a dude put them together and the wolf inflicted very serious damage to the Jag with 1 bite.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Ouch, it did got major wound though.
I still look/hunt down a suitable tank mate for my wolf but seem like I would just keep it solo hehehe and add more plants rather than add another fish :)

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Ouch, it did got major wound though.
I still look/hunt down a suitable tank mate for my wolf but seem like I would just keep it solo hehehe and add more plants rather than add another fish :)
Plants aren't my thing lol, my tank is complete imo though, if I were to add anything else it'd be a gold wolf but it'd have to be bigger than 6 inches more like the mala size atleast. But I don't have e funds for one right now, I'm focused on my other hobby, I need a new quad lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store