New guy here...210 tank

crappiekeeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
The land of the pine
Nice chain. Are chains really that aggressive? My redfin is the most layed back fish I own. I've never evan had slight temperament problems. LMB are mean though. I can't keep other fish with mine. He killed a koi twice his size. Awesome tank and good luck.

Shenanigans

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2011
Wyoming
Chains are not aggressive unless your considered prey. Ive kept a few chains before and never saw any aggression towards any of my fish.

gunther

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2006
Northeast USA
Well chain pickerel don't get too big, but they get fat and aggressive. By the time mine were about 20 inches they would eat anything in the tank whether it fit in their mouth or not. Once in a while I would wake up to a huge bump in their belly. Other times they would take a full grown yellow perch tank-mate and have a tail hanging out of their mouth for a day or so. Fortunately local fish are easy to replace.

Owain......yes I thought that would be part of the fun of it. Haha, I had to do homework to reconfigure my login!

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
I'm just happy to see I am not the only person that watches my name is earl... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store