Hi Everyone!!!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hi! I've just signed up, and am hoping to learn a lot from the experts at MFK. I've had my aquariums for around 5 years now (still a noob to the hobby). I don't have any "monster fish" just yet, and probably won't until I'm in my 30s, but I have a huge passion for all animals - especially fish.. And now that I'm joined with MFK I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on this wonderful, fascinating hobby.

Kittiee.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I Have a 5ft (400ltr) tank that currently houses 10 small goldfish (7 of which I bred myself), a 4ft (250ltr) that houses a breeding pair of silver dollars and a 2ft (120ltr) community tank with different tetras and a crowntail betta as the "feature fish". I also had a big male pearl eartheater who I sadly lost a few days ago to a disease we'd been fighting for months.. :''(

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Nice. Goldfish can definitely be monster fish. lol I've always thought it would be cool to dedicate a large setup to growing out a few big comets.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Yeah, I only have one comet in my tank, he's the father to my babies, their mum is a little fat fancy, I have a little oranda and my babies are a wierd, munted cross between their parents. They're fat like their mum but only have a single tail.. Is this strange at all? Because I've never seen goldfish like it except mine.. Lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store