WoW !

Old Bowfin

Feeder Fish
Aug 2, 2015
This is a fancy forum :) it may take awhile for an Old Bowfin to find his way around in here, but I'm gonna try.

Ive been in this hobby of keeping for about 30 years give or take, and have kept them all from guppies to Red Tail Cats. < that one ate about $200 worth of nice African Cichlids for me :) that was before I learned to do my homework before I bought a cute little cat at my local LFS. Also my reef keeping days were quite costly, but that was before I retired and have to live on a fixed income now.

Anywho, I will be floating around here, so keep your prized fishes in a safe place, Old Bowfins can be vicious. :)

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
This is a fancy forum :) it may take awhile for an Old Bowfin to find his way around in here, but I'm gonna try.

Ive been in this hobby of keeping for about 30 years give or take, and have kept them all from guppies to Red Tail Cats. < that one ate about $200 worth of nice African Cichlids for me :) that was before I learned to do my homework before I bought a cute little cat at my local LFS. Also my reef keeping days were quite costly, but that was before I retired and have to live on a fixed income now.

Anywho, I will be floating around here, so keep your prized fishes in a safe place, Old Bowfins can be vicious. :)
Bowfin, where you from? The "anywho" I grew up with comes out of northeastern Pa!

Old Bowfin

Feeder Fish
Aug 2, 2015
Born and grew up in Kentucky, but ive been all over. Never in Pa. for any long period though. Other than a week in Pittsburgh once.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Enjoy MFK.. this is a funny forum...because theres so much going on.....i doubt you will get bored......enjoy and welcome

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store