Finally did it.

903Herp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2014
North east texas
So after going from a 10g to a 20L to a 45 tall I went out and got myself a nice 40b and friday I am going to pick up a 125g. I no longer feel like I am the only one here with only one small tank. Thank you guys for the inspiration.

Reactions: reddead38

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
Haha, nothing wrong with small tanks, some of my most fun tanks were 'small'.

But remember 'big' tanks is a moving target that just when you think you are getting close to it, it will move away again.

903Herp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2014
North east texas
Trust me I know. I am in cahoots with my family to dig a massive pond in their back yard (I will be building a house in their side property) for some massive fish. I enjoy my small tanks but if I left my albino channel cat in his current tank he could not stay much longer and I am not willing to get rid of him lol.

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Haha, nothing wrong with small tanks, some of my most fun tanks were 'small'.

But remember 'big' tanks is a moving target that just when you think you are getting close to it, it will move away again.
I have a 37, 60, 75, and 125 gallon tanks, and most people who come to my house think I am crazy with my HUGE fish tanks... Somehow they don't think I am any less crazy when I tell them about the tanks I see on here... I especially like seeing tank threads on here when guys are showing off 500+ gallon set ups, and mention that they are married. I always show those to my wife and say, "see, we can stay married AND I can get more/bigger tanks!" I think we need a thread on that topic...

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
^^^Why's not? We can try to convince your wife for the "permission" :rolleyes:
I made the mistake on my most recent addition, the 125 gallon, of adding the term "this will be the last tank I add to this house." This means that I have to either move or wait long enough for her to forget. I also told her that our next house would not have walls, just fish tanks. :D

Reactions: Yuki Rihwa

903Herp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2014
North east texas
In the Navy i was always taught that its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store