What are you cooking today.

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
Only freshwater trout I ever caught in my entire life was a palamino the 1st year they introduced them.
I prefer bass fishing. Dumber fish <{@>< lol

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Nice and flakyimage.jpg

Reactions: Frank Castle

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I had "fried rice". Just a mix of bacon, pork chops, and carrots mixed into plain white rice.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
any BBQ a good BBQ, aint had fried rice since I was in Singapore. some 30 years ago, I am sure yours is much more, err, identifiable in contents.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Can I get some tips!?? Starting from the beginning. Charcoal. I'm guessing quick lite stuff is filled with gas, but original charcoal needs gas added, what's better? and those vents on the lid and base, when do you adjust those? What about using wood?

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Can I get some tips!?? Starting from the beginning. Charcoal. I'm guessing quick lite stuff is filled with gas, but original charcoal needs gas added, what's better? and those vents on the lid and base, when do you adjust those? What about using wood?
Screenshot 2015-08-04 21.59.39.png
this type of charcoal chimney requires precisely one full sheet (as in front and back pages...) of newpaper, loosely bundled under the grid, and as much charcoal as you can load on top. when the flames are out the top, the coals are ready, 20-30 minutes, not lighter fluid, no presoaked charcoal. Open the vents full to heat it up, close them down to slow the char. Removing the lid on charcoal adds more heat than opening the vents fully, so speed is the key when flipping/adding BBQ sauce. On a round grill, rotate the entire grill grate if one side is too hot, easier than moving the meat to adjust heat zones. The rest is trial and error.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store