Post 3 Fictional Characters That Describes You

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Butters is hard to explain. He seems like an innocent, naive stickler, and sort of an outcast, or at least a disposable friend (e.g. when he temporarily replaces Kenny), but he shows numerous times that there is a less innocent side to his personality, with his Professor Chaos persona, his dirty "Lu lu lu" song, the whole grandma episode, etc. I think he's just typically underestimated.

This is my favorite Butters moment.

Allison from The Breakfast Club is kind of the exact opposite, but she represents some of the same characteristics. The others see her as the freakish, rebellious "basket-case," but she's actually just very shy and perceptive.

Last edited:

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
It blew my mind how similar Boyhood was to my life. For those who don't know, the movie was actually filmed with the same set of actors over the course of 12 years, to capture their coming of age in real time as the plot evolved. I'm less than a year younger than the main character, so the time frame is basically the same as my childhood. The main differences between Mason's life and mine are that I never used drugs or alcohol, and his parents divorced much earlier and each of them remarried. Everything else, from the way his outlook on people and on life evolves, to the way his relationships evolve with his sister and each of his parents, is extremely similar to my life.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
^ I love that version of Dracula, and agent classified is hilarious. but I don't know who the kid in the middle is

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
bill cosby huh?

yikes bro
wow dude, you're cold. saying bill cosby is fictional, so like all that stuff never happened, huh?
I used heathcliff huxtable, who is a fictional character (see thread title) and to the best of my knowledge was never accused of a crime.
besides, I posted it in 2012 (see post date) 2 years before any of cosby's accusers came to my attention.
I suggest if you want to continue this discussion, you come over for a drink and we can talk about it.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
wow dude, you're cold. saying bill cosby is fictional, so like all that stuff never happened, huh?
I used heathcliff huxtable, who is a fictional character (see thread title) and to the best of my knowledge was never accused of a crime.
besides, I posted it in 2012 (see post date) 2 years before any of cosby's accusers came to my attention.
I suggest if you want to continue this discussion, you come over for a drink and we can talk about it.
it's ok, we all can't be good judges of characters. it's ok..........

I don't drink, and plus you live in Michigan so we cannot further this discussion in person but we can in this thread

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store