My Tat

Kjell Elias

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Norway
I had mine solo for about 5 months fed it feeders pretty well for about 3 weeks then starved while trying every fishing line powerhead trick in the book for about 6 weeks until I cracked and fed feeders again. Did this a few times. Once I added my other 2 tats and they schooled all 3 broke off live in 2 weeks
im considering trying bala sharks as teachers.. this fish cost me about a 1/4 of my montley food money.. :p easy beeing a student with expensive hobbyes..

Kjell Elias

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Norway
Anyone have an idea for a catfish or cleaner crew fish i might be able to add to get rid of food scraps? or is just taking it out manually the best way to go? The molly is still swiming btw.. haha, but he did seem interested in some pellets i trewin there to test with..

MichaelE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2005
sweden
Anyone have an idea for a catfish or cleaner crew fish i might be able to add to get rid of food scraps? or is just taking it out manually the best way to go? The molly is still swiming btw.. haha, but he did seem interested in some pellets i trewin there to test with..
My favorite is a bunch of Megalechis thoracata, even tho they don't get that big they are generally left alone do to the fact that they are built like tanks.

Kjell Elias

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Norway
well, a good sign today! i added 3 feeders to the tank, he tried to catch them, but they hid in some plants, so i dropped a sinking pellet in front of him, and he tried it, did not eat it, but atleast he tried! he also tried my finger when i removed the lid of the tank.. haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store