Fear Begins Here!.....

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Did you guys really just have a 3 page argument/discussion on whether or not it is a prequel or a spinoff??
Who the hell cares?? Just sit back on Sunday and enjoy it, or not. Should you not like it, then just don't watch it.
you're right. we probably should've just continued repeating how lame the pilot was

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I want it to go further back

just a few days before where fear started just shows us how it starts. plus where fear starts there is already said to have people getting sick for a while. it needs to go back further.

where did the virus come from? was it a military experiment that went wrong? a new strain of disease from animals in the Brazilian jungles that infected some American tourists? aliens dropped off the virus in an attempt to kill off the human race so that they may inhabit earth?

what the heck caused it???
We're on the same page then, only I don't want to invest hours upon hours on it. 1 movie. It'll never happen but I would love to see a TV to movie idea....like sex and the city and entourage have done

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
My problem with the walking dead, and prob the new one if i watched it is the shock value has worn off, after that need strong caractors(sp) and story line to carry the show.

curious how the next GoT season going to pan out.
Out of curiosity, who watches cable shows for shock value? That's what the Internet is for

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
We're on the same page then, only I don't want to invest hours upon hours on it. 1 movie. It'll never happen but I would love to see a TV to movie idea....like sex and the city and entourage have done
nah, they can squeeze in maybe 2 episodes on the origins or even do a morgan-type thing. just sneak it in every now and then

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
when walking dead came out and GoT there was def a shock value, with by who they killed off, or how they killed them off.

now such stuff we numb to, take out his eyes. cave a skull in,, remove there lower jaws and arms and put them on a leash. BBQ a guys leg infront of him and eat it, no big deal.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
when walking dead came out and GoT there was def a shock value, with by who they killed off, or how they killed them off.

now such stuff we numb to, take out his eyes. cave a skull in,, remove there lower jaws and arms and put them on a leash. BBQ a guys leg infront of him and eat it, no big deal.
Honestly, I got no shock value out of either show. I had read game of thrones and the walking dead is really really mild to me. It's interesting that this was the appeal to you but I guess I get it. So...why are you still watching? It took a few season to develope strong" characters on TWD, I doubt this'll be any different and...as they're focusing on being a family drama, I doubt we'll lose many members from the pilot.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
looking forward to this it starts here tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store