POS step father drowns toddler

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
K krichardson

You were the first to bring up secondary drowning. I thought you knew it's meaning
In fact I never heard of the term before,I was merely posting what was said in the article that I found....primary,secondary who cares the man killed his daughter yet some still seem to be trying to defend the guy.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
In fact I never heard of the term before,I was merely posting what was said in the article that I found....primary,secondary who cares the man killed his daughter yet some still seem to be trying to defend the guy.
jlnguyen74 must be trolling. it's the only thing that makes sense

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
My great-grandfather told a story of his childhood that described his way of learning to swim. He said they would drive a boat out into the lake and just throw you in and you had to swim.

Obviously this video is much different as it made my stomach hurt. Pretty messed up to throw her like that.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Maybe because I went and found the video that wasn't cut into 40 seconds?

There's plenty of comments on this thread that attempt to justify the fathers actions.
May be you should share that video... Do you mind to point out those "plenty comments on this thread that attempt to justify the father actions?"

The article I read said he was there with the mother who was asleep and found the child unresponsive in their car
I found 4 different articles with different scenarios. Perhaps, no habla espanol?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Who seem to be trying to defend the guy?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who seem to be trying to defend the guy?
LOL,man you are really fighting this thing.Maybe no one was defending the guy but it seemed that way to me when terms such as "trial by media" are used and it is suggested that the video footage is altered.Those things make it sound as if the guy is being defended or spoken up for and they have pushed this thread way past the point of where it should be...The bottom line is a man is sitting in a jail cell for killing a child.I really have nothing else to say about it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I can't be bothered, you read the same thread I read. You can start by looking in the mirror though.

Ps, all those articles say the same exact scenario except one. Perhaps no comphrenda ingles

Last edited:

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
I can't be bothered, you read the same thread I read. You can start by looking in the mirror though.

Ps, all those articles say the same exact scenario except one. Perhaps no comphrenda ingles
Perhaps! Does same scenario except one equal different scenarios?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store