Relative to the Megaladon or Lethal Small Killer?

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
reaching a whopping size of 1.75" and teeth well over .1mm in length these little sabertooth monsters are definitely small lethal killers. The megalamphodus megalopterus is deemed a very peaceful community fish but after witnessing the devastation caused by this creature on a fly that fell into the water I have come to the unlikely conclusion that this fish is related to the megaladon. With no supporting scientific research to my claim its tough to make a case on this one but if you watch the feeding habbits on how the megalamphodus megalopterus takes its prey at the surface with incredible speed its clear that it must be a descendent of the great shark specie. With a distinct evolutionary advantage over the megaladon, this miniature assassin of the water is a natural born lethal weapon. With fast movements and incredible agility, the megalamphodus easily enters and exits the crime scene in mere seconds, a skill the megaladon never achieved. Its clear through looking at the name that both these mega creatures were the dominant species of their time and their tank, further supporting their close relationship. Ladies and Gentlemen hold your breath in fear as I present to you the Megalamphodus megalopterus-or the Black Phantom Tetra:eek::eek::D

blackphantomtetra.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cool name.....both of them.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I could just picture them decimating a school of unsuspecting Daphna. The carnage that would ensue it beyond comprehension!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store