Fear Begins Here!.....

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Good show. First episode was slow, but second ep redeemed the first. I'm a sucker for zombie-anything. And now that Ballers is over, this will be my Sunday night squeeze.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
the thing I hate about these shows is just all the unrealistic things that just goes unnoticed

like the first episode, there were zombies in the church that just disappears. they clearly got out, and yet there hasn't been other attacks.

and that Tobias kid with the knife, he just happens to stay at school while everyone was evacuated and gets locked in. doesn't he have a family to get to?

and the black principle that looks like the all state car insurance guy, he's just suddenly a zombie. no explanations, just zombified

people are coming back from the dead and you don't wanna tell your kids about what the hell is going on?

because this is just some regurgitated and recycled stuff, I was hoping for better acting and story but that just isn't the case.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
the thing I hate about these shows is just all the unrealistic things that just goes unnoticed

like the first episode, there were zombies in the church that just disappears. they clearly got out, and yet there hasn't been other attacks.

and that Tobias kid with the knife, he just happens to stay at school while everyone was evacuated and gets locked in. doesn't he have a family to get to?

and the black principle that looks like the all state car insurance guy, he's just suddenly a zombie. no explanations, just zombified

people are coming back from the dead and you don't wanna tell your kids about what the hell is going on?

because this is just some regurgitated and recycled stuff, I was hoping for better acting and story but that just isn't the case.
How about the only 3 named characters that have died have been black???

Lol I was looking up reviews and someone was asking one of the writers about that. Liked it matters. Writer sounded like an idiot trying to justifye it though.

I like how the mom tried to talk to the principle after a) being a part of killing the infected drug dealer. b) watching police shoot people on the highway? She should've died for being more dumb then Lori

About people being infected without seeing it on camera, they're really trying to focus the action on what you would see if you were in their place. First person view.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol L Lori ...and no idea why the show won't be on next week but the holiday being the reason would be pretty lame.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ballinouttacntrol ballinouttacntrol when she saw the black principal that's exactly what I thought. you just not long ago, saw first hand what a zombie is, he's not responsive and he's growling and slowly walking towards you. and what do you do? we can help you. let's get you some help. LOL

another thing too is, when the daughter's black boyfriend gets bit, you'd think he'd call her up and be like, "damn girl, you ain't gonna believe what just happened to me....."

instead, he doesn't call anyone, doesn't seek medical attention, just sits in his house while he starts to feel hot and get worse and worse to the point of being bed-ridden

who the hell gets bit and at least doesn't go get patched up? he doesn't even try to treat his own wound, lmao. he just sits there bleeding into his shirt. at least put a damned warm soaked and apply some pressure or something

Last edited:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
btw, I just read that Fear's premiere has the record of 10.1 mil views

that's like roughly 2 times the previous record. jeez

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
btw, I just read that Fear's premiere has the record of 10.1 mil views

that's like roughly 2 times the previous record. jeez
Lol I saw that too. It's gotta tail off though if this crap keeps up.

Lol@your previous comments. Those are just flat out stupid. Both incidents. I didn't understand what the bf was doing either. you're spot on that it doesn't seem like realistic human reactions. It's like they have a storyline and make the people react to fit the storyline instead of making the people the storyline with a realistic break down of a city and how we'd respond. I'm sure it'll get even more stupid with the police, homelands security and eventually military response

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store