My hybrid female from Mr Jim Barry

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Thought you would all like to see this girl, she is still quite small approx 6" disc but competes well with the other slightly larger rays. I'm trying to convert her onto the pellets which she isn't too keen on, she is however hammering the other foods ie Mussel, Whitebait etc but because I am trying to convert her onto the old dry stuff she is lagging behind somewhat for now.

Making a nice ray don't you think?S1059330.JPG

jettefrances17

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
clifton nj
Thought you would all like to see this girl, she is still quite small approx 6" disc but competes well with the other slightly larger rays. I'm trying to convert her onto the pellets which she isn't too keen on, she is however hammering the other foods ie Mussel, Whitebait etc but because I am trying to convert her onto the old dry stuff she is lagging behind somewhat for now.

Making a nice ray don't you think?View attachment 1137730
Beautiful!

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Oh dear! No wonder you have kept her under wraps Richard!! She turning into a little stunner for sure. Glad you are happy with her, think i would have been too had i kept her. Interesting how she has stayed a lighter base than the others from this batch which all turned black. She has some cracking spotting on her mate. Lovely, just lovely!!
Making me want to keep the second batch more and more to see what they turn out like. However one goes to a new home next week along with the last remaining pup from the first batch. The other 3 i am going to keep for a few months.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Definitely a killer looking pup!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store